The Loveable Loo is a compost toilet for permanent indoor household use. Ideal for your office, bedroom, shop, garage, barn, hunting shack, or vacation camp. What makes the Loveable Loo so versatile? Its simple, zero-installation design. The Loveable Loo is ecologically friendly, and requires no water, electricity, plumbing, venting or chemicals. It's odor-free when properly managed, and no urine separation is required.
You will need an ongoing supply of organic cover material (we offer sawdust as an optional add-on below) and an outdoor compost bin (not included) to successfully use your Loveable Loo as an odor-free compost toilet system. Learn what you need to know here: How to compost (humanure).
Your Loveable Loo has been handmade from sturdy 3/4 in. premium sanded birch plywood, and finished with a double coat of water-based clear polyurethane finish. We have pre-installed rubber bumper feet on your Loo to help protect your flooring.
Your Loveable Loo will come to you flat packed for safe shipping. Simple assembly with a #2 Phillips screwdriver is required.
- Assembled dimensions are approx. 21" L x 18" W x 16" H
- Assembled weight is approx. 28lbs
What's Included in Your Kit:
- 1x Flat-Packed Loveable Loo Toilet, Handmade from Premium Birch-Ply, with Pre-Installed Rubber Bumper Feet and Assembly Screws
- 1x Easy-Install Toilet Seat, White
- 1x Paperback copy of "The Humanure Handbook, 4th Edition" by Joseph Jenkins
- 2x 5-Gallon Buckets with Lids, White (Buckets may differ slightly from those pictured)
Add-Ons You Might Like:
Companion Products You Might Like:
FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 United States!
Your order will ship in multiple boxes.
Typical delivery time is 5-8 business days after you place your order. (We're in Maine—the closer you are to us, the faster you'll get it.)
Your buckets will be drop-shipped directly from our supplier and may take an additional 5-7 business days to arrive.
We ship via UPS Ground to the continental United States only. If you want to order internationally, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org